Text and images © 2009-2015. All Rights Reserved. No content may be reproduced without written permission.

Pages

Friday, October 03, 2008

Tea Party

This is an entry for the Calm-a-Sutra tea awareness scholarship competition.

The videographer says: Strangely enough, the roof really is my favorite place to drink tea now!
Enjoy...





Lyrics:

I'm drinking my tea
So you know I'm for real.
I'm drinking my tea
And here's how I feel:
I'm waking up, I'm shaking up
This is the way I take it up
No-DOWN (stir it round n' round)
This is the way I BREAK it down!

Tea (x7)

[Yo Feminem up in da house]

Tea (x7)

[Y'all know what she's about]

Made from black tea
With a blend of Indian spices
This chai is so fly
And here my advice is:

Drinking this tea
Can wake you up
Without those caffeine jitters
In a java cup.

And if you've had a long day
Looking for a soothing balm
This black tea here
Can help calm you down.

Green tea for you,
Green tea for me,
It's building up
Our immunity.

It's full of antioxidants
That shut down cancer cells
Lower your cholesterol
And even build heart health.

So if you're looking for a drink
That you know won't slow you down
Helps manage your health
And maybe lose some pounds,

Boil up some water
Choose some tight tea leaves
Put it all in a mug
And give it time to steep.

Tea (x7)
Tea (x7)


No comments: